Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Long Weekend

Greetings my sweet chinchillas,
Easter is upon us! We have grieved the loss of Jebus and the annual celebration of his resurrection is upon us! Here, have a chocolate egg. Every year at this time, I eat my body weight in chocolate. There is something about the sound of the crack of a hollow chocolate egg when you bite down on it. Although I taste delicious chocolate on the reg, Easter chocolate has a certain flavour of nostalgia that I will never tire of.  As you can see, I am totally into Easter.  I want to celebrate Easter with every one of you. I want to make you a coffee and wish you a happy Easter.  I want to see all of you and your adorable babies and children on sugar overdrive.  We will be open.
Friday 6am - 3pm
Saturday 7am - 3pm
Closed Sunday and Monday

A few further reasons to visit us this weekend are that it is the LAST weekend of our current menu before the switcharoo next Tuesday.  So get your favourites now before they disapear.

Everyone's favourite tattooed weightlifting librarian Jon will be helping out on the floor on Saturday only.

I have a fresh batch of Crompton Road by Five Senses available for those who need to take some beans with them on camping trips.

The amazingly good looking guys at Single Origin Roasters came out last week to help hook us up with a filter grinder so we can kick start the new filter programs.  I'll have a few up and running over the weekend if you're into that kind of thing.  They have also roasted some awesome Panama which I look forward to putting through the single origin grinder in a few days.  Everyone say thank you Mr Ed and Mr Tim...

Have a great break!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment